Oreka O2 information
Oreka O5 information
I have a Specialized Roubaix bike and when I fit the sleeves with the corresponding letters there is a small gap. What should I do?
- You must ensure your location is activated for both IOS and Android. In IOS the application must have permission to use your location.
- If you have already linked another device, make sure it is not still linked to the previous device.
- If the connection is lost, check that the antenna ant+ of the PC has no nearby metals that could interfere with the signal path. Similarly, the antenna should not be more than 2m from the roller.
- Add table of software and platform compatibilities and what works in each one (in the dropbox general. It needs checking.)
- It is difficult to get going and the resistance doesn’t change:
- Make sure the roller is plugged in and switched on.
- Verify that the emergency button has not been pressed. If it has been, after releasing it, turn the roller off and on again.
- The roller does not seem to change the resistance.
- Check the table of compatibilities for any incompatibilities.
- Check that the ERG mode is activated.
- Check that the difficulty has not been modified in the simulator or software. If it is very soft it will not change the resistance.
You only have to turn off the trainer and wait a few seconds before turn it on again.